© 2021 Success Fitness All Rights Reserved
Success Fitness Studio COVID-19 Rules
Here are the new COVID-19 Rules based on guidelines set out by Island Health. In order for Success Fitness to remain open and for you to have a Studio to train at, we all need to do our part to respect and follow these rules. After all, it’s for your health and safety as well as ours.
- DO NOT enter if you are sick or are required to self-isolate
- DO NOT enter if you have any of the following symptoms: coughing, fever, sore throat, difficulty breathing / shortness of breath, fatigue. You may be asked health screening questions by the staff.
- DO NOT enter if you have come into contact with anyone who has symptoms of illness.
- Please cancel your in-studio workout if you feel symptomatic and we will proceed with an online session instead or cancel the session within the 24-hour cancellation policy that is already in place!
- As soon as you enter the Studio wash your hands for 20 seconds minimum!
- Please bring your own towel and Mat if possible. As well as your designated indoor runners!
- No showers until further notice!
- Prior to your arrival, we will have the Studio sanitized, disinfected and will keep doors and windows open several times per day to circulate the airflow. As well as washing the main studio floor frequently! The Studio will not run on its full capacity at this time to allow proper cleaning!
- Please cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze and then wash your hands or use sanitizer. Also avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Your Personal Trainer will be physical distancing of 6 feet minimum during your session and if you have a compromised immune system you are more then welcome and more so encouraged to wear a mask and gloves and your trainer will as well (it is our duty to keep you safe)!
- Your Personal Trainer will be wearing a mask and gloves if physical distancing is not possible due to rehabilitation work!
- The maximum capacity is 3 people in the Studio at this time in order to maintain Physical distancing and due to that Success Fitness will not be running any Group type classes indoors but will be more than happy to utilize the beautiful outdoors!
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your scheduled session to give us time to properly clean and to avoid passing clients!