© 2023 Success Fitness All Rights Reserved
The information contained on Success Fitness’ website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only. Success Fitness assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Success Fitness be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
Success Fitness reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Success Fitness does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
www.successfitness.ca may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Success Fitness.
Please note that the Success Fitness does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
This website offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
1. Success Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. Success Fitness is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
2. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Success Fitness from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Success Fitness.
3. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
4. Success Fitness (www.successfitness.ca) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your doctor with regard to this information contained on or through this website. After reading articles, watching videos or reading other content from this website, you are encouraged to review the information carefully with your professional healthcare provider.
1. I am not a doctor. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, my experience as a Personal Trainer and the following credentials:
- BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer & Group Fitness Instructor
- Registered Certified Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Nutritional Counselor
- Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner
- Specialist in Exercise Therapy
- NCCP Swim & Triathlon Coach
2. The information contained in our website, blog, guest blogs, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as fitness and nutrition coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to overall health, nutrition and personal fitness goals.
3. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors and guides who help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
4. We aim to accurately represent the information provided on this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our website or blog or in any of our emails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
5. In the event that you use the information provided through our website, blog, emails, programs, services, and/or products, we assume no responsibility.
6. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on or through our website, blog, emails, programs, services and products; however, the information may inadvertently contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Every effort has been made to present you with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but because the nature of nutrition and fitness research is constantly evolving, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of our content.
1. We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that the muscle building results, fitness results, competition results, fat loss results, weight loss and dietary changes differ by individual.
2. We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
3. Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
4. There is no assurance that examples of past fitness, competition, muscle building, fat burning results and/or weight loss results can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. Nor can we guarantee that you maintain the results you experience if you do not continue following the program. We are not responsible for your actions.
5. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your physique that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
6. We present real world experiences and insights on other people’s experiences for purposes of illustration only.
7. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved. Each client has approved these testimonials, examples, and photos for use in materials to speak to our program, service, and/or product capabilities, but they are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results. Rather, these client stories represent what is possible with our programs, services, and/or products.
This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Success Fitness with other companies and products. Some of the links on are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code.