© 2020 Success Fitness All Rights Reserved
Nutrition is a high priority to achieving your goals!
Your results will depend on good nutrition, creating balance and being educated! Let Sonja’s expertise as a Registered Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Nutrition Counselor coach you onto the right path to become the best you can be! Sonja has spend years of studying and researching to pass on the most up to date information. She never stops staying on top of this challenging topic! There has been so much confusion created when it comes to Nutrition, and with Sonja’s help, she will coach you on the right path and help you win this battle
- 1-on-1 Nutrition counselling — Contact Sonja to book a session.
- Group Nutrition Seminars — Contact Sonja for details on the next scheduled seminar; you can also hire Sonja to come into your business.
- On-Line Nutrition Assessment — Use the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase the Evaluation and Balance Goal Planner; fill out the form, email it back to Sonja, and receive a full nutrition analogy! Cost: $90 plus tax.
- Nutrition Package — Use the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase the complete Nutrition Package! Cost: $75 plus tax.
A fresh and colorful meal plan packed with plant-based nutrients that help the body cope with stress.
When it comes to coping with stress and anxiety, proper nutrition is key. This program has been designed to contain high amounts of nutrients that help individuals struggling with stress and anxiety including magnesium, vitamin B6, iron and fiber.
A plant-based, anti-oxidant rich meal plan to support a healthy immune system.
This program focuses on key nutrients that support the immune system including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and selenium. The meal plan is free from all animal products so nutrients are derived exclusively from plant sources.
A simple, delicious meal plan with zero added sugars!
This Sugar-Free Diet is designed to help people kick their sugar habit without feeling deprived. It’s free from all added sugars, including natural sweeteners like maple syrup and honey.
Meals are packed with vegetables, legumes, and whole grains, making it the perfect 7-day detox for anyone new to sugar-free living.
This is a meal plan with a focus on key nutrients for supporting immunity with delicious food you can make at home.
The program includes delicious recipes for three meals and two snacks per day, a shopping list and a prep guide to keep you organized in the kitchen.
While no single food or nutrient can prevent or cure viral infections, consistently meeting requirements of certain key nutrients will support your immune system and reduce the risk of health complications.
This meal plan contains recipes high in nutrients known to support the immune system:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
When it comes to managing stress and reducing anxiety, there are so many factors to consider. One of them is nutrition.
Low levels of vitamin B6 and iron are associated with panic attacks, magnesium regulates neurotransmitters, and fiber produces short-chain fatty acids that can alleviate stress.
Sonja’s new Stress & Anxiety Support Program is filled with fresh, vibrant recipes that prioritize these key nutrients to reduce stress and anxiety.
Sonja’s seven-day Stress & Anxiety Support Program includes:
- Three meals and two snacks daily.
- Colorful recipes to help you eat the rainbow.
- An itemized shopping list to reduce stress at the grocery store.
- A prep guide to keep you on-track with daily cooking tasks.
Fill out the form, email it back to Sonja, and receive a full nutrition analogy!
A link to download the On-Line Nutrition Assessment will be delivered to your inbox.
The package includes:
- 7 day meal plans and grocery lists, for 3 weeks — for both Men and Women
- Eating on the Go
- Food Journal
- Food Swap guide
- Getting Started with Real Foods
- Grocery Shopping Made Easy
- How to Choose Carbs Wisely
- How to Curb Carb Cravings
- How to Determine Proper Proportions
- Kitchen Clean Out Check List
- The Big 3 Macro’s: Carbs, Proteins, Fat
A link to download the complete set of documents (a Zip file containing PDFs) will be delivered to your inbox.