8 Weeks to a stronger Powerhouse
You will be working with Pilates Bands, Swiss Balls, Weighted Pilates Balls and Gliders!
The mat class is a series of floor exercises designed to re-align and strengthen your body, with a lot of concentration on your abdominal muscles or ‘core’.
- Increase and create a balance between strength and flexibility
- Create an awareness of and strengthen dynamic stability
- Improve coordination
- Release stress
- Improve posture
- Better overall health
- Achieve a firmer and sleeker body with increased physical agility.
Pilates is a method of exercise and physical movement designed to stretch, strengthen, and balance the body.
Pilates has benefits like increased lung capacity and circulation through deep, healthy breathing. Strength and flexibility, particularly of the abdomen and back muscles, coordination – both muscular and mental, are key components in an effective Pilates program. Posture, balance, and core strength are all heartily increased.
Bone density and joint health improve, and many experience positive body awareness for the first time. Pilates teaches balance and control of the body, and that capacity spills over into other areas of one’s life.
Clothing: Comfortable clothing that allow you to stretch
Yoga / Pilates / Yogalates Costs
- 20 classes / $252 (includes tax)
- 10 classes / $157.50 (includes tax)
- Drop-ins Welcome! Please call for available space